Thursday 31 May 2012

GOLD




Beauty shoot.


The studio shoot with Ashleigh and Marta was great fun. The girls know each other from previous shoots which really helped. Ashleigh is just perfect for beauty shoots. Great skin, amazing green eyes and nice lips. I am so happy I found her, she is my favourite model. 


I was really excited. For the first time I used a macro lens with manual focus beauty dish and capture one program. I connected my camera with iMac so I could see the photos directly on the computer screen. This really helps to control the lighting and Marta could change the make up and hair to look its best. I also used a gold reflector which adds a soft,warm glow which was perfect for this beauty shoot.

I am really happy with the results. I love the gold make up and the sharpness of the image. I haven't edited these photos too much, I gently smoothed the skin and I removed a little bit of the red colour. I think the photo shoot looks really professional. I still can't decide which photo is my favourite.
I feel like we've done something really cool girls.
















Photographer Wiesia Bojko @ Little Miss Boyco
Make up artist Marta @ DOSKA
Model Ashleigh 

http://littlemissboyco.4ormat.com

No comments:

Post a Comment