Wednesday 20 August 2014

Magdalena and Moisés


A few weeks ago I flew to Poland to photograph the wedding of Magdalena and Moisés. 
The wedding party was not far away from my parents house, so it was lovely to see everyone at home.
Magda and Moisés met at Univeristy in Spain where they both live but decided to get married in Poland in Magda's family town. 

The wedding wasn't very traditional, it was a mixture of different cultures.  People travelled from Spain, Venezuela, Germany and Japan. 

In the morning I took photos when they were both getting ready. Everyone was in the same place, the  Hotel Sloneczny. Magda looked stunning with her beautiful white dress.  When Moisés was getting ready with his family I got really emotional. His parents were so lovely, they couldn't speak English, but you could really feel how proud they were. Somehow we found a way to communicate using sign language. 

The ceremony was in a beautiful church and then everyone came back to the hotel for tapas, group shots and champagne on the terrace. 
In the evening there was lots of food, a free cocktail bar and lots of great moves on the dance floor. 
 My assistant and I set up a little photo booth with a really cool old polaroid camera. 

I'd like to say a big thank to Magda andMoisés for giving me the opportunity to be part of this amazing day and Asia Gaweda for a fantastic job as my assistant! 









































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment