Tuesday 8 May 2012

ZARA LOOK BOOK




ZARA LOOK BOOK









Last project for Uni. 
The project was to choose a well known brand and create a look book to showcase a collection. I chose ZARA. 
I done two photo shoots, one in the studio and one in a local Restaurant on Newcastle's Quayside. I would love to work for a brand as an in-house photographer, and create LOOK BOOKS and website banners. My inspiration for this shoot came from a Luis Vuitton advert which i seen in the Spring 2012 edition of ID magazine. I decided to follow the trends of pastel colours and used summer dresses from the latest ZARA collection. I took a selection of product shots of the dresses and the finer details, then used a model to shoot some studio shots in high key light set up to show the dresses as they were shown in the original website. I then decided to shoot the dresses on location in a restaurant, as i thought this was the right place to show where the dresses would be suitably worn. This was my favourite project throughout this last year, and I was very pleased with the outcomes and feedback that I received from Sam Brown, a fashion photographer for End.




STUDIO




ZARA LOOK BOOK
































Photographer Wiesia Bojko
Models Alina and Marysia.
Make up Viki Lloyd.
Gusto Restaurant Newcastle.




No comments:

Post a Comment