Tuesday 15 May 2012

TOPSHOP

TOPSHOP LOOK BOOK


Sundays photo shoot with Marta and Danielle went really well.
I decided to do a Summer look book for TOPSHOP using the clothes from the current season and shoot by the coast. Unfortunately the weather wasnt great so we decided to shoot indoors. Marta found a couple of really cool locations, an Antique/Vintage Boutique and a sweet shop.
I really enjoyed the styling part of this project. We decided what clothes, jewellery and gadgets to use, including my favourite 35mm fisheye camera around the models neck. 

I love the make up done by Marta, it went so well with colours of the sweets. The Illamasqua eyelashes looked spectacular.
Despite the horrible cold weather in the middle of May, the photoshoot was great and I had a great time working with the girls. I am very happy with the photos.

I finished my first year of Uni last week so I will have more time to spend on personal projects. I will do more fashion and beauty shoots over the next couple of months, and I will definitely do more photoshoots for clothing brands and look books.


Step by step guide to Topshop Look Book. 
TOPSHOP PHOTO SHOOT behind the scenes.

STYLING
MAKE UP
SHOOTING



































TOOP SHOOP LOOK BOOK MAY 2012 









Photographer Little Miss Boyco
MUA Doska
Model Danielle 






















No comments:

Post a Comment